Learn about Infuzn Foods: A company that is growing & provides prepared Meal Delivery in Minnesota.

Learn about Infuzn Foods: A company that is growing & provides prepared Meal Delivery in Minnesota.

I had the opportunity to make the trip to Pine Island Minnesota and meet with the owners of Infuzn Foods. This team of friends came together and started what was a passion for creating Indian inspired dishes for one another, and developed it into a business that provides meals to others. This is what I would consider my first ever Cloud Kitchen tour. The location does not allow sit down and is strictly a fulfillment and cooking space for the creation of great meals. I tried several dishes and I'm hooked! I look forward to ordering more from Infuzn and having it as my lunch in the office. Check out this video and learn more about this Startup in Southeast Minnesota.

https://infuznfoods.com

Infuzn2Go™ is a fresh meal delivery service that specializes in the preparation of Indian-inspired Vegetarian, Vegan and Gluten Free cuisines.

Currently Serving Pine Island, Elgin, Rochester, Byron, St. Charles, Chatfield, Winona, Rollingstone, Oronoco, Zumbrota, Kasson, Dodge Center, Eyota, Plainview, Red Wing and Stewartville, MN.

Video Created by: @five0seven_photography
https://www.facebook.com/Five0Seven

MinnesotaMinneapolisRochester

Post a Comment

0 Comments