8.31.21 ZION IS SAVED through JUDGMENT, judge yourself, Jesus came to Judge righteously not condemn

8.31.21 ZION IS SAVED through JUDGMENT, judge yourself, Jesus came to Judge righteously not condemn

YOU CAN'T HAVE GOD'S PEACE WITHOUT GOD'S JUDGEMENT

I grew up in a home with worldly peace in a way, but not God's peace that passes
all understanding. I have learned a lot about why we can only have real peace
when we have good, Godly judgment. Spiritual judgement.

There are SOOOO MANY TIMES when I lost my peace in my life, even as a sinner,
that God was trying to get my attention. Peace is something we can only have if
we fight for it. These scriptures below not only describe my problems in life,
the hold the key to all the solutions too. How much goes on each day that is
destructive because of failure in good judgement?

Most everyone I know including myself grew up in an atmosphere, a spiritual dimension
of strife, and indifference. I never had real peace. I remember feeling torment pretty
much always deep down inside, it was just covered up with worldly pleasure.
I always knew deep down that something was wrong as a child. Always. I did
not understand it as the absence of good Godly judgment, but that was the problem
looking back. I started going on middle of the night walks by the time I was in 6th
grade..... looking for something.... anything to help me inwardly, know Peace.

I was a crazy Martha striver super performer that did all kinds of crazy stuff trying
to find something inwardly I knew was missing in my soul. Crazy dangerous
stuff like climbing to the top of Moutain Peaks in Breckenridge Co. alone.
Hitch-hiking, running, biking in all kinds of dangerous situations without the
fear I should have had.

I would
When things were out of order outwardly, I could not take it very long because
OUTWARD peace I had to have to IGNORE the lack of inward peace. The
insane crazy outward stuff would make me burned out and slothfulness became
the flip side of the coin of strife. Like swinging on a Pendulum of Stife and
Slothfulness. No peace, no INWARD Judgement, or real self-examination in
the sight of God.

When I met Gene 36 yrs ago. I had never not been tormented. I did not have good
inward judgement. I could barely tell when I lost my peace because peace was
so unfamiliar. After good sound doctrine for a couple of years with the sound
reasoning of the word, and learning what to do about my lack of peace in situations
because I heard from God's word about what to do, I became more familiar
with true peace. GOOD JUGDMENT brings GOD'S PEACE into your soul,



The more God's word healed me, and gave me peace, the more I could see the
enemy of strife in my friends. It's like a heroin addiction, strife is. Strife is a
demoic spirit, that gases up people' soul who are on the run from God and
themselves. I have a lot more to say about this FOR OUR ONLY HOPE in
HAVING GOD'S PEACE AND DOING HIS WILL, is making judgements about
WHY we don't have it, and knowing what to do and say to get it.

I cried out to the Lord to give me good judgment as poor judgment was the
source of all my problems. Lev. 14
4 Ye shall do my judgments, and walk therein: I am the Lord your God.
5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do,
he shall live in them: I am the Lord.



DAY AND NIGHT.... EVERY DAY, and when we don't THAT
WE LEARN from our failure in judgment and stop crashing the plane of
our life we are flying. You should do a word study on strife sometime if you
haven't. IT MAY CHANGE YOUR LIFE, it did mine. I'm not perfect in
judgment, but I set my heart and will to walk in it better each day. So
confusion and evil works is not my lot in life. FOR IF I, WE, JUDGE
OURSELVES, we will not be judged. The are just some of a few great
scriptures about why the Lord says, ALL HIS WAYS are judgment.
Zion is SAVED through judgement. To do justice and JUDGMENT is
MORE ACCEPTABLE to the Lord than sacrifice. We are ROBBBED
and spiritually slain for the REFUSAL to do judgment.

The God of all peace, the Holy Spirit, the comforter, COMFORTS US WITH
TRUTH.... WITH JUDGMENT..... IT'S GODS COMFORT, HIS TRUTH
that MAKES US FREE. "He sent His word, (HIS JUDGMENTS) and healed
me and delivered me from my destructions..... and I'm counting on Him
to keep talking to me about what to do when I lose my peace SO I CAN
FIND IT AGAIN with good judgment. Refusal of good judgment, will rob
you of your whole purpose in life if you don't fight to get out of the outward
hell of indifference and strife.... the wide path many are on.


Is. 1. Learn to do well; seek judgment,
27. Zion shall be redeemed with judgment


Is. 59. The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
Is. 59 "I sought for a man among them,
that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land,
that I should not destroy it, but I found none." Someone who would tell
the truth and make good judgments.......I say.....HERE I AM
LORD, SEND ME!

8.31.21SAVEDthrough

Post a Comment

0 Comments