#85 Gorgeous Pearl Cells and 3D Flower Spoon Swipe Combination Technique

#85 Gorgeous Pearl Cells and 3D Flower Spoon Swipe Combination Technique

Today's video is a combination of Pearl Cells and a 3D Flower created from pouring fluid acrylic paints in circles on my canvas and then Swiping it with a simple tool (spoon).
This time I add cell activator to my spoon before Swiping to create beautiful effects.
The result is mind blowing and unique.

I love the fluid art because it's so freeing and Satisfying. Acrylic Pour Painting is very therapeutic and fun. There are various techniques in this world of fluid Abstract Art and I can't wait to try them all. Stay creative and welcome to the world of fluid art. #acrylicpainting #abstractart #fluidart #makeitwithmicheals #acrylicpour #acrylicpourpainting #newtechnique #3Dflower #pearlcells #puddlepour
#flowerpainting
Thank you @Pieces of Tara Artistry for your inspiration. Here's a link to her channel
https://youtu.be/ZU6jIPpcGbk

If you are new to my channel please subscribe, like and share my videos with your family and friends. Hit that notifications bell so you don't miss out on more fun videos. 😀...thanks

All my painting are available for purchase. You can email me at camileamoy@gmail.com or dm me on my Instagram: camile.amoy.art
https://www.facebook.com/Camile-Amoy-Art-105920631566355/

Items used
12 × 12 inch canvas
spoon
skewer
torch

Base Coat - Artist's loft flow acrylic white mixed 2parts to 1/2 teaspoon DecoArt Satin Enamel white

Puddle Colours - Artist's loft Bright Red and DecoArt Metallic Brass Gold

Flower Colours - Leftovers from #84
Artist's loft Orange, Vermillion Red
DecoArt Berry Metallic

Pouring Medium
Minwax Polycrylic Clear Gloss 2:3 Behr Interior High Gloss Enamel Deep Base
(mix colors at a ratio 1 to 2 parts pouring medium and adding Zinsser latex extender for right consistency)

Cell Activator
Amsterdam Yellow Ochre mixed
1 part to 1 part Elmer's Glue All
1 teaspoon Behr wood conditioner
add zinsser latex extender for right consistency


Thank you for watching!!

#pearlcells#acrylicpainting#asmr

Post a Comment

0 Comments