Barbie - The Princess and the Pauper Wedding & Vanity Playset Unboxing

Barbie - The Princess and the Pauper Wedding & Vanity Playset Unboxing

First of all, I'm SO sorry for the cropping on this video! I originally filmed it vertically on my iPad for IGTV but apparently the iPad is too big for the ratio to work on IGTV so it ended up being cropped anyways. This hopefully won't be an issue in the future (besides the second video I made before I realized this was a thing, but hopefully this is strictly limited to two videos!!)
In this video I'm unboxing a playset from Barbie as the Princess and the Pauper that I got between like $10 and $20? This is the wedding playset and I basically just talk and hangout while showing you the pieces from the set. :) Let me know what you think of it!
I'm an adult doll collector and I'd love it if you stuck around with me both here and on instagram @contessa_princessa! I love the toy community and I hope you enjoy this video :) Thanks for watching!


Disclaimer:
This video is intended for adult doll collectors only, not for children. Please be advised that this video is not intended for children and their entertainment.



Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/contessa_princessa/


--



Tags/Keywords:
Barbie, dolls, doll community, doll collectors, doll collecting, barbie movies, barbie dolls, princess, pauper, anneliese, erika, toys, play set, adult doll collecting, toy review, vintage toys, early 2000s

BarbiePrincessPauper

Post a Comment

0 Comments