GEMINI: MULTIPLE PAST PARTNERS FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE FOR THEM😩😏 AUGUST 2021 TAROT LOVE READING

GEMINI: MULTIPLE PAST PARTNERS FEEL LIKE YOU'RE THE ONE FOR THEM😩😏  AUGUST 2021 TAROT LOVE READING

Hello Love!
Thank you so much for watching! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! ❤️
This is a reading for your sun, moon, or rising sign!
Follow me on TikTok @abbys_tarot 🥰

💗 PRIVATE READINGS & HANDMADE SHOP 🔮
www.IntuitionIllumination.org
When you buy a reading, please send me your questions in a message with your full name and birthday. If you are asking a question regarding someone else, include their name and birthday and/or zodiac sign.
You need to order the reading through my site before messaging me.
You may text me at 949-534-4488 or email me at abigailstarot@gmail.com.

TIPS 💌
Venmo: @abbystarot
CashApp: $Abbystarot
PayPal: paypal.me/abbystarot || abigailstarot@gmail.com
Donations are not required but even the smallest amount is extremely appreciated! I thank you from the bottom of my heart. May god bless you tenfold for your generosity.

I have a Gemini sun, Aquarius moon, and Pisces rising. Let me know if we are twins! 👯

DISCLAIMER:
All of my readings are for entertainment purposes only and are not intended to take the place of licensed professional help.

love tarot readingtarot readingtarot priest

Post a Comment

0 Comments