Lotus in handstand finally accomplished #lotuspose #handstand

Lotus in handstand finally accomplished #lotuspose #handstand

Hi There,

Welcome to my channel.
I am an Indian and I live in England these days.
I like making videos and putting them on youtube so that my friends and family back in India can watch it.
If you also watch my videos please like and subscibe to my channel so that you can be part of my family too.
I am very new at making youtube videos so please excuse me for my video making and video editing skills.
I will get better with time.
I will cover following in my videos

My fitness journey
My daughter fitness journey
My daughter school journey
Yoga videos
Fitness videoes
Basic Yoga
Advanced yoga
Yoga for begineers
Youga for advanced
Yoga for strength
Yoga for flexibility
Yoga for splits
Yoga daily
Running
Life in England
Life of an Indian in England
Life in UK
Life of NRI
Life outside India
Lifestlye outside India
How difficult is to live outside India
London
Manchester
Liverpool
Manchester United
Indian Youtuber
Indian Vlogger
Indian Youtuber in England
Indian youtuber in UK
Kathua
Jammu
Delhi
Mumbai
India


If there is anything specific that you want me to cover you can write in comments. I will try to cover it in my video.
You can also  Follow me on instagram Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/fitnas365

If you liked this Video then please do subscribe my channel and so that I keep making more youtube videos.

Music credits — YT/ES

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
There is no copyright infringement intended for the sound or picture used in this video.
I don’t take any credits of any music or songs in my video.
If any artist or label has copyright issues with our videos, please send an e-mail to satishpangotra@gmail.com and I will remove that instantly.

Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for Fair Use for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research, Fair use is a permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing, Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favour of fair use.

handstandyogaheadstand

Post a Comment

0 Comments