std 5th I Maths I Number Work I Introducing five and six digit number I By _ Mrs. Suvarna Vadnere

std 5th I Maths I Number Work I Introducing five and six digit number I By _ Mrs. Suvarna  Vadnere

With COVID-19 limiting our mobility, the train of education must not be limited. With this vision in mind, BMC has Started this channel under the Education for All Initiative, providing free access to educational resources to students across the country.
* Standard - 5th
*Subject - Maths
*Lesson Name: Number Work
*Lecture Topic : Introducing five and six digit number
Expert Teacher: Mrs. Suvarna Dilip Vadnere
*Name of the School - Gokhale Rd. (S.) Eng. Mun. School
Channel Nodal Officer: Mr. Ratilal Kisan Burungule

Headmaster/Dy.Headmistress Mrs Leena Desai
Administrative Officer: Mrs. Snehalata Dumbre
Beat Officer: Mr. Sharad Kurhade
Superintendent: Mr.Ashok Mishra
Dy. Education Officer: Mrs. Sujata Khare
Education Officer: Shri Raju Tadavi

*Sub-topics:1) Introducing five and six digit number

*Learning Outcomes :
1) To write numbers in figure and words
2) understanding the place value of five and six digit number
Credits:
1. Mr. Sharad Kurade (Nodal BO)
2. Smt. Pushpam Mary Paul HM MPS DHARAVI KALLA KILLA (Nodal HM)
3 Smt .Manpriti kaur Anand,R.s.nagar Mun in English school(Ast.Nodal.H.M)
4 C.N.O. - Mr. Ratilal Burungule
Mr. Anand Khobragade (Asst.CNO's)

#BMC#MyBMC#MyBMCEdu

Post a Comment

0 Comments