We MUST look in the mirror, I can still get results for Arsenal | ManCity 5-0 Arsenal | Mikel Arteta

We MUST look in the mirror, I can still get results for Arsenal | ManCity 5-0 Arsenal | Mikel Arteta

-TIMESTAMPS-
00:00 Intro
00:10 Really big frustration today, this summary after 3 games is not good enough, we didn't defend the ball properly, we need to solve basic things

1:20 We need to change the dynamic straight away and win games

1:50 I want to say thank you to all the fans traveling today

2:50 Today is not the day to talk about process, we just need to talk about what happen on the pitch

3:00 I'm still thinking I can improve this group of players

3:40 I'm going to be the one to take the blame every single time, only when we have defeats

4:30 I agree with Auba tv comments,

HaytersTV – Football Up Close. We go behind the scenes with the biggest names in football to bring you interviews, training, news, live coverage, fans’ voices and funniest moments. If you love football, you’ll love Hayters TV. Subscribe now!
Follow HaytersTV on social media ๐Ÿ”ฅ

www.instagram.com/HaytersTV
www.facebook.com/HaytersTV
www.twitter.com/HaytersTV
-------
Subscribe on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/hayterstv

#Arsenal #AFC #Arteta

FootballSoccerHayters TV

Post a Comment

0 Comments