FUNNY 😀😀😀LOOK WHAT $3,000 BUY!!! - DID U JUST DO THAT? EMPTY NESTERS

FUNNY 😀😀😀LOOK WHAT $3,000 BUY!!! - DID U JUST DO THAT? EMPTY NESTERS

Funny Video! I can't believe he did that. WOW!!! What can you buy with $3,000 these days? Can you tell the country?


DIY garden Caribbean style- Jamaican man bout him a farm in a farin. If a laugh a pap. My wife and I just find ourselves alone now that the kids are off to college. I am ok, but she is worried about me and our marriage over the rest of our lives. We have 10 acres of land just sitting idle and I am thinking that she will be happy if she has something to do. She will not worry about the kids and life.

This is new for both of us and we are inviting you to come along with us and help us with your knowledge of gardening as we go along. We are moving towards a virtual world as this pandemic stretches out so stay with us and let us all do it together.

We are working without an official plan and with a small budget. We want to add a small house at some point. Our focus right now is a vegetable and tea plant garden Caribbean style.

backyard gardenbackyardbackyard for beginners

Post a Comment

0 Comments