Live Wisdom Devotion- Do no drift off course! Profitable Business plan / Proverbs 3

Live Wisdom Devotion- Do no drift off course! Profitable Business plan / Proverbs 3

Proverbs Chapter 3
Do not drift off course! Profitable Business plan
website: ladywisdomspeaksacademy.weebly.com
Go to the website for the free November Theme Challenge Worksheet!!!
We will be reading through the book of Proverbs with the Passion translation.

Free November Theme Proverbs Worksheet!!! Good morning! If you are joining me for the November Theme Proverbs Challenge, go to my website: ladywisdomspeaksacademy.weebly.com to download a free Proverbs Theme Worksheet. See you soon!
Catherine
You can easily find my website on my channel banner page. Click the picture of me, and it will take you there. Up at the right-hand corner, you will see the website. Click it!

WisdomDevotion-drift

Post a Comment

0 Comments