Repeatable Farm runs for up to Max Gearscore, Chest Loot Table Changed in SM outside Elite Zones.

Repeatable Farm runs for up to Max Gearscore, Chest Loot Table Changed in SM outside Elite Zones.

Hi everyone I wanted up quickly update you all on this run.
At the moment(11/23/2021) in Shattered Mountain, the Supply Stockpiles(you can find 1-2 of those per fort) in different NON-Elite forts are able to drop up to 590-600 Gearscore Items, which is the maximum. I am not sure when the maximum changed, but it didn't use to go up this high. So I went to test it for 2 hours and made this short video to update you all. I have recorded all my runs but no time to work through all the footage.

I can't make an even more in-depth video at the moment as I'm still working IRL till Friday, and I have to prepare the store for Thanksgiving.
Hopefully, you can take this chance to get some gear score upgrades before anything else changes.

The basics of the run is very simple. Simply hit up the following forts and loot all the chests:

Lapsus, Pullus, Iratus, Vehemence, and Odium.

That should take you around half an hour. Even less if you have more people. Those are not elite zones so you can bring your whole company without worrying about the scalings in Elite zones.

The chests will reset every hour, so you can take half hour breaks inbetween, or hit up other spots in Shattered Mountain.

Happy hunting! Thanks for watching.

watermarkgearscorebest

Post a Comment

0 Comments