IN-DEPTH REVIEW OF MARCH'S BOXYCHARM BOXES ~ LET'S REASSESS & RE-EVALUATE EVERYTHING!

IN-DEPTH REVIEW OF MARCH'S BOXYCHARM BOXES ~ LET'S REASSESS & RE-EVALUATE EVERYTHING!

Hello Everyone,

I'm excited for this Reassess & Re-evaluate series! 🤩

In today’s video Ari and I do an in-depth review of all the items we got in last month's BoxyCharm boxes for March 😁

Thank you all so much for spending your time watching my videos . . . I would love it if you would consider "SUBSCRIBING" and giving me a "THUMBS UP" as well as leaving a "COMMENT" and don't forget to click that notification bell so you can be notified every time I upload a new video! 😉

#boxycharm #boxycharmreview #boxycharmboxes

Come say “hello” . . .
Instagram: @thatolderchiccheryl



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My channel is a cool place for people to enjoy the world of beauty 💖
My channel is NOT the place to be mean and hateful and disrespectful with negative comments . . . Those nasty words will be deleted and you will be blocked.
I want people to feel free to speak their minds, however, please be kind to and respect each other! 🥰

#boxycharm#boxycharmreview#boxycharmboxes

Post a Comment

0 Comments