WITH REGARD TO vs. WITH REGARDS TO (with a QUIZ)

WITH REGARD TO vs. WITH REGARDS TO (with a QUIZ)

Hi! I'm Myra Caguete. In this video, I explain the difference between WITH REGARD TO and WITH REGARDS TO. This is an old video that I've decided to make tweaks to. The difference between the old video and this one is that this has a QUIZ (with a voice over) at the end. Some of my subscribers are visually impaired. They have requested that I add a voice over to the QUIZZES on my videos. 😊
I hope you enjoy this short lesson!

Please LIKE and SHARE this with your friends!
SUBSCRIBE to my channel for more English tutorial videos.
Follow me on my Facebook page -- https://www.facebook.com/pinayenglishteacher

#esl
#eslteacher
#IELTS
#TOEIC
#TOEFL
#Philippines
#businessEnglish

eslesl teacherPhilippines

Post a Comment

0 Comments