My New Quaint Off-Grid Colorado Community Tucked Away DEEP In The Forest...

My New Quaint Off-Grid Colorado Community Tucked Away DEEP In The Forest...

REALLY excited to close on this property today!! I very much look forward to getting to know my neighbors and being a part of this community in the summer time. I'll use this as my base of operations for constant fly fishing and backcountry exploration during the summer months. I was told the snow can stack up to 6-10 feet during the winter months so I'll definitely early season camp here and then transition to some spots north once deep winter sets in. I look forward to sharing this new chapter with you all!

Definition of "Off-Grid": Off-the-grid or off-grid is a characteristic of buildings and a lifestyle designed in an independent manner without reliance on one or more public utilities. The term "off-the-grid" traditionally refers to not being connected to the electrical grid, but can also include other utilities like water, gas, and sewer systems, and can scale from residential homes to small communities.

offgridhomestead

Post a Comment

0 Comments