OMG! ये ब्लाउज तो परेशानियों की जड़ निकला / How can I stitch my own blouse? #shorts #sewinghacks

OMG! ये ब्लाउज तो परेशानियों की जड़ निकला / How can I stitch my own blouse? #shorts #sewinghacks

@Divya Ghamu

Your Queries :-

What is the price of blouse stitching?

How much does it cost to stitch a blouse in India?

Which blouse is best for lehenga?

Is ruffle lehenga in trend?

How can I look slim in lehenga?

Which type of blouse is best for saree?

How much cloth is required to stitch a blouse?

Highlights -
Blouse stitching in hindi

Blouse Stitching and cutting

Blouse stitching design

Blouse stitching video
#lehangablouse #blousedesign #stichingshorts #youtubeshorts #ghamusaranshorts #sewing #sewinghacks #lehangadressdesigns #minivlogs #viralshorts

ghamusaranshorts

Post a Comment

0 Comments