Gemini ♊️ This inactivity is for a reason. Take a deeper look ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”ฆ something is blockin ur happiness

Gemini ♊️ This inactivity is for a reason. Take a deeper look ๐Ÿ”Ž๐Ÿ”ฆ something is blockin ur happiness

Donations to my channel:
๐Ÿฆ‹CASHAPP ➡️ https://cash.app/$evaSims ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿฆ‹PayPal ➡️ https://www.paypal.me/divinefeminine444
Instagram: @intuitivempress ๐Ÿ’•
Twitter: @intuitivempress ๐Ÿ’•
⚠️ ANY OTHER PAGES ARE FAKE ⚠️

P.O. BOX ๐Ÿ“ฆ:
Eva Sims
Tarot With EmpressEva
PO BOX 20326
Houston, Texas, 77225 | If you guys wanna send me gifts & etc you are more than welcome to ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’• Thank you ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿฆ‹ Please don’t forget to hit that LIKE & SUBSCRIBE button if I resonate with you ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿงฟ

๐Ÿฆ‹ Turn the notification bell on to “ALL” ๐Ÿ”” so you can catch all my uploads when I post ❤️ thank you all for the support. ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ

๐Ÿšฉ⚠️THERE IS SOMEONE WITH A FAKE PAGE IMPERSONATING ME & COMMENTING using my same profile picture ASKING YOU TO WHATSAPP THEM FOR PERSONAL READINGS. Please Beware of that! I dont do personal readings at this time, furthermore I would not ask you if I can give you a reading..you as the client would come to me if you’re interested in one. Please also be mindful that my name on YouTube will always be highlighted..that is how you know I’m the one responding to a comment of yours! please use your discernment! ๐Ÿšฉ⚠️

Decks Used In this reading:

* Radiant Wise Spirit Tarot & Cherub's Thunder 79 card tarot deck to ascension Tarot (combined)
* The butterfly effect by Mahrukh X
* Energy & Spirit by Sandra Anne Taylor

#gemini #twinflame #aquarius

Gemini♊️inactivity

Post a Comment

0 Comments