The Kinds Of Items I Love Selling on eBay! #reseller #ericthevintagehunter

The Kinds Of Items I Love Selling on eBay! #reseller #ericthevintagehunter

These Are The Kinds Of Items I LOVE Selling on eBay! #reseller #ericthevintagehunter


Welcome to my channel, I'm Eric๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿพ I'm full-time picker/ flipper since 2003.

I specialize in buying and selling of antiques, collectibles, and private collections/ estates.I buy one piece or everything!

I'm the owner of a brick & mortar vintage shop in Milwaukee, WI • BC MODERN • We specialize in mid century decor and most items from 1950's-70's. Voted the BEST vintage shop in Wisconsin by Domino and Apartment Therapy magazine.


I buy entire estate and collections for a living. Everyday is a treasure hunt!

Follow me on Instagram @ericthevintagehunter

My vintage store Instagram
@bcmodernmke

https://www.bcmodern.online/

Thanks for viewing! Hit that subscribe button

Eric the vintage hunterebay businessebay items that sell

Post a Comment

0 Comments