Surfboard Lamination Fabric Inlay | How To Do A Fabric Inlay Part 2

Surfboard Lamination Fabric Inlay | How To Do A Fabric Inlay Part 2

Fabric Inlay, as i always say preparation is everything, when you are about to do something complicated you should have your plan ready, how much epoxy, how many layers of fabric and how much time to wait before you do the cut lap? all these will help you to get a better results.
This one came out better than I have expected - let me know in the comments what you think.

Link to Part 1: https://youtu.be/lFJcmxkSPw0

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to my channel
My name is Koby and I am a surfboard shaper from Israel
For the last 7 years, I shape and build surfboards in my small workshop and now I will expand for more great projects using Epoxy resin such as River tables, woodworking, and more. I will upload surfboard building tutorials, shaping tools reviews, and great tips about working with epoxy resin art.

All my boards are made from EPS and epoxy resin and I like to go crazy with my resin! I will do swirls using tints and pigments, cloth inlays, weird shapes, and more.

I can talk about surfboards all day, so feel free to ask me any questions you may have and I will do my very best to answer them in the best way possible

how tofabric inlaysurfboard

Post a Comment

0 Comments