BRITISH TOILETS VS AMERICAN BATHROOMS | BRITISH VS AMERICAN TOILETS | AMANDA RAE

BRITISH TOILETS VS AMERICAN BATHROOMS | BRITISH VS AMERICAN TOILETS | AMANDA RAE

Hey guys, it's Amanda. If you're new to the channel, I'm an American who's been living in the UK for almost ten years, and I post about my life and experiences living here.The videos are fun and light-hearted based on my personal experiences in both countries. A few months ago, I started a little mini-series on British vs American Houses, and today we are looking at the differences between bathrooms in the US and UK. As with all my videos, I'm going off of my personal experience and the average bathroom; I appreciate that not every one will be exactly the same.
Let me know in the comments if there's anything you're curious about regarding the differences in houses between the two countries, and I'll add it to my list.

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA :)
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM/LADYRAEUK/

FOLLOW ME ON MY SECOND CHANNEL
AMANDA RAE ASMR

amanda raeBRITISH TOILETS VS AMERICAN BATHROOMSBRITISH VS AMERICAN TOILETS

Post a Comment

0 Comments