The Pen Allowance - Rickshaw Add-A-lanyard and Plush Pen Pillow

The Pen Allowance - Rickshaw Add-A-lanyard and Plush Pen Pillow

In this video, I show you the things I got with pen/channel allowance from Rickshaw Bagworks, San Francisco, CA! I purchased everything with my own money (channel and pen allowance) and this is NOT a sponsored or paid video -- I just love their products!
https://www.rickshawbags.com/pen-things
Items shown:
Plush Pen Pillow pastel in Silverdust
Solo Pen Sleeve in Extra Short Grey Camo (inside - light grey, label silverdust) with the Add-A-Lanyard option
Duo 2-Pen sleeve in Extra Short Violet (with lilac inside and lilac label) with the Add-A-Lanyard option
Quake Collection Pacman Wallet -- art by Candance @pensivecandy
and they sent me a BONUS sleeve in Quake!!!!
I also spoke about anxiety in this video. [I have not had true anxiety since I was in my 20s and at that time there were glaring and specific reasons for it - now at this time it has come to visit with no apparent reason!] Recently, I have been hit with mysterious (can't be traced so anything specific) anxiety which has been affecting my work and my life in general even and --- I now think it is very much in line with the non-injury related back pain I had last year = learned neuro-pathways that crop up and recur perhaps even from triggers we don't even register consciously.
Dr. Howard Schubiner MD is the doctor I have studied and he has books on how to unlearn your pain and anxiety/depression which have been helpful to me!
https://unlearnyourpain.com/
Anyway, it was quite a little ramble just to say that this video happened because I really wanted to make the video and I did not want the anxiety, doubt and odd fear to stop me. So I'm just talking about it and hoping to diminish some of "it's" power over me. Thanks for listening. I started this channel with the express reason to connect with people around pens, inks and related things and I also mean to always be myself and connect personally. The fairly isolated past 2 years has made these connections even more important I think to all of us.
I love these items and wanted to share especially the new Add-A-Lanyard option which I think it brilliant and I'm so excited about it!!!!
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/snowball7470/
My pen email: chris@inkswatch.com

#fountainpenhobby#rickshawpensleeves#rickshawbagworks

Post a Comment

0 Comments